In 1998, ADC conducts flight tests and analysis to establish control and stability margins for the MD3-160’s aircraft centre of gravity expansion program. Throughout the years, ADC under the management of NADI since 1999, has evolved into a truly recognized Design & Engineering facility.
In the field of Engineering, their scopes of services are Structural Design & Repair, System Design, Aircraft Modification and CAD/CAE. In training, it offers Aviation Specialist, Aviation, Soft Skill and Aircraft Type training.
ADC set standards are portrayed with certifications from:
1. Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM) for Design Organisation Approval
(Approval No. DOA/2012/07)
2. Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM) for Maintenance Training Organisation Approval
(Approval No. ATO/2013/04)
3. Directorate General Technical Airworthiness (DGTA) for Authorised Engineering Organisation
(Approval No. AEO 15/2017)
4. Directorate General Technical Airworthiness (DGTA) for Approved Maintenance Training
(Approval No. AMTO 08/2017)
5. DQS GmbH for ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System